March 14, 2011

A Great Weekend

We had such a great time with our visitors!  As is always the case, the time went by WAY too fast!  Aunt Carrie & Uncle Jeff took Ellison on a walk (which put her to sleep), they all (minus me and Marek) walked through the Guilford Courthouse Military Park, we went to Natty Greene's, they cooked for us, they did our laundry, they went to church with us (and I think were taken aback), they loved on the kids, and we just enjoyed hanging out together.  We were quite impressed with Uncle Jeff - he did great with Marek. :-)  Marek even got Uncle Jeff - he peed, and the stream went right onto Jeff's crotch.  The kid's got good aim, what can I say?

And we have to include a few photos of our ever-changing Little Man.





Oh my.  I do know the rule of horizontal stripes in regards to fashion.  He's still too darn cute.

Uncle Jeff working his magic.  I think he and Marek planned their outfits together.


Lovin' from Aunt Carrie
What a great weekend it was!  We were sad to see them go.
[February 13, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment