Though not captured on camera at first, Marek smiled purposely for the first time on this day! He first did it for Daddy, but I didn't hear about it until I reported that it happened to me that same day when I was holding him in our bed in the evening. It brought the most joyous tears to my eyes, and no matter how frequent Marek's smiles get as I write this a month later, my eyes still tear up and my heart simply soars when it happens. It has evolved into this sweet closed lipped smile that then unfolds into an opened mouth crooked grin, accompanied by the greatest little coo. Ugh - it makes my day when I get those from him or a true, deep, wide-mouthed grin from Ellison. As I always tell the both of them, they make my heart smile.
[February 9, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment