This is going to be out of order from the pics since I'm still behind, but...
So not only have I come into Marek's room at the end of naptimes today to find his THUMB in his mouth (SO sweet but I know I'm gonna hate it one day when he's 8 and I can't take it away from him), but we've also discovered something else with our little Bubby:
So not only have I come into Marek's room at the end of naptimes today to find his THUMB in his mouth (SO sweet but I know I'm gonna hate it one day when he's 8 and I can't take it away from him), but we've also discovered something else with our little Bubby:
He is getting his first tooth!!!
Yes, folks, at 8 weeks old, he is sproutin' some white on his little lower gums!!! I have been saying he's been acting like he's teething with the way he tries to eat through his fists, but something made me look at his gums today. At first I thought it was probably some milk or something, but sure enough, it doesn't go away. Two tiny little white dots in the right front. He must be thinking, "Man, I've had enough of this breastmilk only thing. Someone gimme some steak!"
[March 22, 2011]
[March 22, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment